Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions.
By subscribing to or using any of our services you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms, you must not subscribe to or use our services. These Terms and various other policies are binding as per the provisions of the Information Technology (Intermediaries guidelines) Rules, 2011 formulated under the Information Technology Act of 2000.
In these Terms, references to "you", "User" shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the Services offered through the Website, "Service Providers" mean independent third party service providers, and "we", "us" and "our" shall mean Parsh Tax Solutions LLP and its affiliates
- ¤ www.ApplyPanIndia.in ("Website") is an Internet based content and e-commerce
portal organised by Parsh Tax Solutions LLP, a LLP incorporated under the laws of India.
- ¤ Use of the Website is offered to you conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms,
conditions and notices contained in these Terms, as may be posted on the Website from time to time.
- ¤ Services Offered:
ApplyPanIndia.in provides Pan Card application assistance through the Web Site. This service enable users to get PAN card assistance in India through online portal ApplyPanIndia.in
Method of payment offered by this website is through PayPal.
You agree and undertake to use the Website and the Service only to post and upload messages and material that are proper. By way of example, and not as a
limitation, you agree and undertake that when using a Service, you will not:
- ¤ defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- ¤ publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory,
infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
- ¤ upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property
laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents; you own or control the rights thereto or have
received all necessary consents;
- ¤ upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other
similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another’s computer;
- ¤ conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- ¤ download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or
reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- ¤ falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or
proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- ¤ violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable
for or to any particular Service;
- ¤ violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force
in or outside India; and
- ¤ violate, abuse, unethically manipulate or exploit, any of the terms and conditions
of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere.
- Intellectual Property Rights:
- ¤ Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary
material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, ApplyPanIndia.in owns all Intellectual Property Rights to and into the Website,
including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, trademarks,
trade names, service marks, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (whether patentable or not), goodwill, source code, meta tags,
databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not use, reproduce or distribute any content
from the Website belonging to ApplyPanIndia.com without obtaining authorization from ApplyPanIndia.in
- ¤ Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is expressly clarified that you will retain ownership and
shall solely be responsible for any content that you provide or upload when using any Service, including any text, data, information, images,
photographs, music, sound, video or any other material which you may upload, transmit or store when making use of our various Service. However,
with regard to the product customization Service (as against other Services like blogs and forums) you expressly agree that by uploading and posting
content on to the Website for public viewing and reproduction/use of your content by third party users, you accept the User whereby you grant a
non-exclusive license for the use of the same.
- Links To Third Party Sites:
- ¤ The Website may contain links to other websites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under
the control of ApplyPanIndia.in or the Website and ApplyPanIndia.com is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without
limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. ApplyPanIndia.in is not responsible for any form of
transmission, whatsoever, received by you from any Linked Site. ApplyPanIndia.in is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the
inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ApplyPanIndia.in or the Website of the Linked Sites or any association with its operators or
owners including the legal heirs or assigns thereof. The users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking
any reliance on such information.
- Disclaimer Of Warranties/Limitation Of Liability:
ApplyPanIndia.in ensure that all the information on the Website is correct, but ApplyPanIndia.in neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding
the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, product or Service. In no event shall ApplyPanIndia.in be liable for any direct, indirect,
punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from:
- ¤ The use or the inability to use the Services or Products;
- ¤ unauthorized access to or alteration of the users transmissions or data;
- ¤ any other matter relating to the services; including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or
profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Website or Service. Neither shall ApplyPanIndia.in be responsible for the
delay or inability to use the Website or related services, the provision of or failure to provide Services, or for any information, software, products, services
and related graphics obtained through the Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability
or otherwise. Further, ApplyPanIndia.in shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned
suspension of access to the website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond our control. The user understands and agrees that any material
and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Website is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage
to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
- ¤ You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless ApplyPanIndia.in from and against any and all losses,
liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against
or incurred by ApplyPanIndia.in that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty,
covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these Terms.
- ¤ Prices for PAN card application assistance are described on our Website and are incorporated into these Terms by reference.
All prices are in INR. Prices, products and Services may change at ApplyPanIndia’s discretion.
- ¤ These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws
principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi.
- ¤ If any provision of the Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability
shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions of these Terms shall continue to be in full force and effect.
- ¤ ApplyPanIndia.in does not hold any guarantee for delivery of PAN card by the Government of India. PAN card application is purely a Government
Process and Parsh Tax Solutions LLP is not responsible for any delay on the part of the Government of India either for allotment of number or for the delivery of card.
- ¤ Parsh Tax Solutions LLP will only accept refunds requests if the service is not provided. The refund process will only be initiated once we get
the confirmation of the services not provided. Refunds may take 7-10 working days to credit into buyers accounts. It may take few more days, if refunds are to paid by cheque. For any services
not provided correctly, please send us a mail at email@example.com. All cancellation requests has to be placed within 3 days from the date of order for further processing. Once order is fulfilled,
cancellations are non-refundable. Order is said to be fulfilled when payment made by buyer is successful and buyer got the pre filled computer generated PAN application form